Monday, August 18, 2014

Subluxations at T4 & 5 can cause colic symptoms

Subluxations at T4 & 5 can cause colic symptoms

I just read a post which was titled “An open letter to that lady with the screaming baby”. I’m watching you walk back and forth with that baby in your arms. You wear a path like a dog on a chain. You just laughed at the joke someone in your party told, but you laughed too late, and I can tell you didn’t get it. I’m guessing you haven’t slept more than twelve hours in the past six weeks. It’s all I can do not to run over to you and shower you with my hard-earned wisdom, but I control myself because I remember what it was like to be a new mom. When I was a new mom, there seemed to be no boundary between strangers and me. They swarmed me with advice and admonishments. As a rule, their comments made me feel like I was a danger to my child....Read More
Amplifeied

No comments:

Post a Comment